Friday 3 January 2014

My NYE Makeup Look

Hi guys HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! So i know I havent written a post in a while (since last year to be precise lol) i have been so busy with university amd i still am, due to this being my final year. I am glad to say I only have 3 months of uni when i return, but no rest for me as I have to start my dissertation.

However, I have given myself some slack and I went out for NYE with friends upto London to watch the fireworks. This is the makeup look I did:







Products used:
FACE:- Foundation: L'oreal Lumi Magique in "Golden linen"
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me up Concealer
Blush: Milani Baked Blush in "coralina"
Contour powder: Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in "Tanned" 
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1 & 2
 Eyebrows: hd Brows palette

 EYES:- Eye Primer: Sleek Primer Palette-Silver
Transition crease colour Manly 120 palette: Matte warm reddy brown
Outer V colour/crease: Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Blackout"
Lid colour: Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Evidence"
Gel Eyeliner: Shu Uemera Painting liner in black
Mascara: Maybelline the colossal volum express in "black"
Brow Bone Highlight: Urban Decay "Virgin:




LIPS:- Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1 & 2




These are the nails I did as i was eager to try out the illamasqua nail polish I was given but I also wanted something really sparkly in aid of NYE.


Barry m polish in "Amythist glitter" & Illamasqua polish in "jo'mina"



No comments :

Post a Comment